Hello!! As promised, today I come to you with the reveal of next months prompt challenge. The idea behind this is that you have the rest of this month to prepare 4 short stories using the same prompt.
Let’s go over the rules, should you choose to accept
- You have to use the same prompt for all 4 short stories.
- Each story has to be different from the others.
- This means different names, ideas, and places.
- The story has to be at least 500 words. I am sure somewhere down the line I will set a max too…but for now free range.
- While this is not a “set in stone” rule, should you choose to join this prompt challenge, try to do them as the prompt challenge comes out and before everyone else starts writing their own. This your own story will not be effected by the ides of others.
- Have fun!
Okay, so these rules are really just guidelines that I have set for myself. If you want to play along, but want to set your own rules, you go right ahead. I would love to know what rules you have set if you play along though. And I would love to see your own stories so, feel free to share!
It’s not too late to jump on the bandwagon for this month either. Check it out HERE.
And without further delay, here is the prompt challenge for April. Remember, I do this random. I pick 5 folded up note cards and roll dice, taking away one at a time until I am down to one. It’s completely random and I do not redraw after the winner has been chosen.
Let me know what you think. Let me know if you are writing a story for the prompt challenge, even if you just do the one. I want to read your stories!!