I have been a bum so far this year. I have not accomplished the first goal that I set to accomplish last month. I lounged around and thought about it. But that was about it. Lazy and not driven. I want to reach my goals. And I forget that to make it to the big picture I have to go through step by step to make it there. I forget that setting goals is like trying to lose weight. You can’t expect it all to happen over night. You have to set small milestones. You have to build the walk way to the finish line.
So, I failed last month. I started the year off rocky. But it’s okay. I can’t think about all the time I wasted, because I am just wasting more time that way. I have to think of the time before me. The time that I have waiting to be used. Nothing I can do about the lost time.
Here I am again, setting goals for the month of February and hoping that I can get myself under control and be disciplined enough to accomplish these tiny goals. I have to not only set monthly goals, but weekly and daily goals. I need to set these monthly goals, break them down into weekly goals, and break that down into daily goals. I need to force myself to sit down once a week and write out my daily goals, based on what monthly goals I have yet to accomplish. This is how organized people do it…right?
On to my goals for this month!
- Drink 3 liters of water a day.
- Work out once a week.
- Take on the squat challenge once again.
- Get back to taking my vitamins. I’m sure there is something my body needs that vitamins can provide
- Write everyday. No matter how many words, I just need to write something other than a blog.
- Start writing blogs in advance. I gotta stop sitting down at my computer and trying to find something to write about.
- Get my business bank account open.
- Make stuff to sell on my business Etsy account.
- Organize all the notes on things I can make.
- Spend more time with Pixel.
- Lose 2 pounds.
That is about all I have at the moment. I plan on challenging myself further at some point. These goals are simple and easy. And they all work towards a greater goal, something bigger that will be worth all the time and effort. I just have to push myself to do things. I have to be the adult that I am…but that doesn’t mean I have to start thinking like an adult. lol
I have a lot that I want to do with my life and I can’t do it the way I have been doing things in the past. Isn’t there a quote that says something about if you want something to change in your life, you have to make a change in yourself?