Thanks to Jonas Lee for giving me this fun homework, or even thinking about me to pass it along!
I always get way to excited when I get nominated for these things. I know some people just consider it homework, or not even worth their time. But come on, we are a community here. It’s fun getting to know more about each other.
So, I had to go look up the rules for this because I had no idea exactly what to do. I found so many different sets of rules and all on one site. You can find it here.
The nominees are supposed to be people that have like…3000 followers or less. I don’t know how many people follow my nominees and I am too lazy to try and figure it out…so, I do what I want! 😛
- Christina @ Life Being Girly. Simply because she is awesome and her post are always so cheerful and inspiring. I look forward to reading her blogs everyday!
- Juan @ Ghozt Writer. His short stories are awesome!
- Minnie @ A “Minnie” Blog. She has some fantastic art work!
- Sknicholas @ My Red Abyss. I love poetry and this guy post several poems a day. Great work!
I think 4 is enough. Also, if you don’t want to accept the homework, I am totally cool with it.
11 Random Facts about me
- I love to bake! I love creating new sweets and my favorite is creating it all from scratch. No boxed mixes here!
- I love working retail. I recently came back to retail after saying I would never return. But I missed it!
- If there is a movie based on a book, I have to read the book first. I am one of those “The book was better” kind of people. Sorry world.
- I recently started uploading videos to vine. They are all of my puppy and her quirky ways.
- I will laugh at just about anything. I laughed at my own grandpa’s funeral. But you had to be there.
- If I could, I would only eat fruit. All day, every day.
- I sometimes forget to come up for air. I’m always day dreaming, pretending I am someone else and forget where I am and what I am supposed to be doing.
- My dream vacation is a cabin in the mountains with no internet. Just my laptop so I can write, a good book to read, and a pool in the back.
- My favorite foods are Mac and cheese, and pb&j sandwiches. I am a child trapped in an adult.
- Every time I pass a mirror I feel obligated to look at myself. Does that sound vain?
- I absolutely love horror movies. Even the cheesy, low budget ones.
The 11 Questions
- You are able to scratch one thing off your bucket list, no matter what it entails. What is it?
Hmm…go to Ireland!
- You can listen to any band/artist (live) in their time period. Who would you want to see?
Queen! Before Freddie Mercury died. One of my favorite bands ever.
- If you could collaborate with any artist/author/professional on a project, who would you choose?
Easy!! Stephen King. I want to write a book with him one day.
- Would you rather live in a zombie apocalypse (Walking Dead) or an electronic apocalypse (Revolution)?
At first I thought Zombie Apocalypse, but I am going to say Electronic Apocalypse.
- Why to number 4?
I would rather go back to do things the hard way, than fighting off a bunch of flesh eating weirdos.
- Pop Tarts or Toaster Strudel?
Pop Tarts. You can eat them cold or pop them in a toaster. I want a pop tart now.
- Favorite smell?
Fresh cut grass! Is that weird?
- You can have one super power. What would you choose?
Flying. I always pick flying because gas prices are so high. I am sure there is another super power that would fit better.
- What is your worst habit?
Procrastination. I seriously put everything off until the last possible minute. It’s horrible and I can’t stop it!
- What do you find to be your best quality (physically or mentally)?
I’m extremly optimistic. I have my moments, but I can usually find something to be happy about in my darkest moments.
- What keeps you from having your dreams come true?
Myself. The whole procrastination thing again.
And….Here are your questions!
- If you could be any animal what would you be?
- What is your favorite quote?
- If you could only watch one show for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Do you prefer texting or talking on the phone?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?
- What is your dream job?
- What is your irrational fear?
- What is your pet peeve?
- What is one thing you could not live without?
- What is your favorite blog post that you have written?
- If you were an alien, where would you come from?
Coming up with new questions was hard.